Legendary football manager John Rudge launched his autobiography To Cap It All on Sunday 24 September 2023 at Vale Park, home of the club he managed for 15 years.
- We’re thrilled to announce that Hope and Glory: Rugby League in Thatcher's Britain has been longlisted for the 2023 William Hill Sports Book of the Year Award, the world’s oldest and most valuable sports-writing prize.
- Nicky Henderson: My Life in 12 Horses shares behind-the-scenes stories of the 12 most extraordinary thoroughbreds of trainer Nicky Henderson's glittering career, and the book has received glowing praise.
- Michéle Savidge, author of Between Overs: How Life Gets in the Way of Cricket, will be at Surrey CCC this Sunday 3 September for a special book-signing event.
- Stephen Poxon the author of Ernie! was the guest of Chesterfield FC for a book signing and meal with special guest Roy McFarland, who wrote the foreword for the book.
- Black Swan Summer has won the Australian Cricket Society’s Literary Award, the Jack Pollard Trophy, as the best Australian Cricket Book of the Year for 2023.
- Ali Donnelly’s book Scrum Queens: The Story of Women’s Rugby has been shortlisted for the 2023 Lord Aberdare Literary Prize, awarded by the British Society of Sport History.
- After another fantastic summer of football from England's Lionesses, author Carrie Dunn marks the publication of her new book with a series of signings.