They do all the great Got, Not Got series
and plenty of other retro sports titles.
Marc Dawson is the author of 17 previous titles which have seen his reputation as the ultimate font of cricketing trivia slowly spread globally from his native Australia.
“Riveting stuff,” opined Wisden Cricket Monthly. “A must for journalists, broadcasters and quizmasters,”volunteered Deep Extra Cover website. “Probably the most complete set of cricketing quirks and coincidences ever to be collated in one volume,” raved former England Test captain David Gower.
Featuring a foreword by Australian Test all-rounder Tom Moody, Inside Edge is Mark’s latest treasure trove of mindblowing global cricketing curiosities, unusual feats and quirky nuggets.
Here’s a few brain-teasers to get you in the mood. Answers tomorrow!
• Who was the first player to hit a six off the first ball he faced on his Test debut?
• Which Test cricketer’s son was placed on Interpol’s most-wanted list?
• When did a piece of cheese hold up play in a Test match?
• Which glam-rock star appeared in a cricket-inspired musical celebrating the Queen’s 60th birthday?
• Who once sang with the internationally-renowned opera star Kiri Te Kanawa and later captained his country?
• Which one-day international cricketer was named in honour of Nelson Mandela?
Click here for more information, or to read a free sample from Inside Edge:
Another Eclectic Collection of Cricketing Facts, Feats and Figures.