LIBERTY STADIUM LAUNCH FOR SWANS MISCELLANY
This Saturday at the Liberty Stadium club shop, Swansea City author, journalist and blogger Chris Carra will be signing copies of his new book Swansea City Miscellany. (Please see full details below).
This will be fans’ first chance to buy the brand new book from the author of the popular Swansea City Greatest Games. Miscellany collects together all the vital information you never knew you needed to know about the Swans, from irresistible anecdotes to the most mind-blowing stats and facts.
What better way to boost your build-up to the Everton game than by revelling in the Swans’ past glories, the club’s great characters and curious nuggets of history?
- Did you know that Ronnie Williams scored a hat-trick for Swansea Town on his Christmas Day debut?
- How about the fact that it took 27 years for the club to break Colin Irwin's record transfer fee?
- Or that Swansea's first game under the Vetch floodlights was a 4-4 thriller?
- What connection is there between Swansea City and hit American sitcom Frasier?
- Which former Swans player now runs a patisserie in Staffordshire?
- And why did Swansea's keeper lock his wife on the team bus before one of the club's most important games?
Chris Carra will be signing books and chatting to fellow fans at the Liberty Stadium club shop this Saturday, 19th September between 1-2pm.
Click here for more information, or to read a sample from Swansea City Miscellany: Swans Trivia, History, Facts and Stats