SWANS MATCH OF MY LIFE: PODCAST & EVENT
A must-listen for all Swans fans - a Swansea Sound sports podcast entirely dedicated to Chris Carra and his Swans 'Match of My Life'.
Running for over 45 minutes, Dave Brookes' popular podcast features Chris talking about his new book, Swansea City Match of My Life, which features 16 club legends detailing their most memorable games.
Two of the players interviewed in the book appear live on air. Swans fans also get in on the act, nominating their favourite Swans player over the years. From Tate to Thomas, from Trundle to Toshack, all your heroes are in the book.
And don't miss Chris's book event at the Swans club shop this Saturday, 15 September. He'll be signing books and chatting to fans between 1.00 and 2.00pm before the Nottingham Forest match.
Click here to play the podcast live - or download for later.
In Chris Carra's Swansea City Match of My Life, 16 Swans legends relive their greatest games. Star contributors include:
- Mel Nurse recalls the build-up to his debut match in 1956 – and reveals why one Swans legend turned up to the Vetch in a horse and cart
- John Toshack remembers the club’s iconic promotion to the First Division, as well as revealing his biggest selection headache
- Roger Freestone gives an insight into one of Swansea’s biggest FA Cup matches – and why a DIY incident almost saw him miss out
- Wyndham Evans shares memories of his first match against Manchester United and why he was dubbed ‘The Beast’ as he prepared to face his childhood hero
- James Thomas gives a behind-the-scenes look at the crucial survival match against Hull in 2003 and relives his iconic hat-trick in detail
- Leon Britton shares tales of the matches he played against Cardiff and reveals what it’s really like as a player in the South Wales derby
- And fan favourite John Cornforth recalls the day the club first visited Wembley – and why he was left in his pants at Membury services
Click here for more information on Swansea City Match of My Life.