They do all the great Got, Not Got series
and plenty of toher retro sports titles.
Pitch author and Crawley Town star midfielder Sergio Torres will join well-know Spanish journalist Guillem Balague and former Middlesbrough, Barcelona, Lazio and Spanish international footballer Giazka Mendieta at the National Football Museum on Monday the 17th February.
The trio will be there to talk football in general, with a Spanish twist on the eve of the Manchester City v Barcelona Champions League meeting at the Etihad Stadium, and both Sergio and Guillem will be talking about the respective books: The Sergio Torres Story and Messi.
Torres's book has been described as a "gem among the endless stream of footballer biographies" and you haven’t heard the half of it yet... The Sergio Torres Story provides:
• An inspirational, personal story of the will to succeed against enormous odds, putting everything on the line
• Fascinating insight into Sergio’s never-say-die attitude, self-belief and personal philosophy, which greatly widens its potential market to all sports fans
• Details of the difficulties Sergio had to overcome to make his dream reality, including being homeless and having to bunk down on the boardroom floor at one club and juggling 5am Saturday morning shifts with 3pm afternoon kick-offs
• Sergio’s story has already provoked much football and general media interest
• Written by Sergio in collaboration with his friend, Argentine journalist Juan Manuel Lopez
• Includes colour photo section, with pictures to accompany the text
Click here for more information on The Sergio Torres Story.