RANGERS REVOLUTION REVISITED
Out now! 1986: The Rangers Revolution by Jeff Holmes. And here’s an exclusive sample chapter for Gers fans worldwide.
1986 was the year Souness gave Rangers supporters back their swagger. With new insightful interviews with the key players, chief protagonists and those who were at the heart of the turnaround, 1986: The Rangers Revolution tells the full story of what happened at Ibrox in 1986, quite a year to be a Ranger!
Jeff Holmes – author of the Davie Meiklejohn biography, The Greatest Ranger Ever? and Blue Thunder: The Jock Wallace Story – reveals the inside story of the unforgettable year which changed the club forever.
- Read how Chris Woods dealt with being arrested while playing in an Old Firm match.
- And of how Graeme Souness handled a red card in his first match as player/manager.
- Scotland star Derek Ferguson on dealing with being given the boot by Souness.
- Canadian international star Colin Miller on why he sold his car!]
- Terry Butcher on the night he cried in Germany.
- John MacDonald speaks of his rise in wages – after he LEFT Rangers.
- John 'Bomber' Brown on how kidney punches saw him land an Ibrox deal.
- And Ian Ferguson on how he almost missed out on a 9-in-a-row career.
Click here for more information, or to read a sample from 1986: The Rangers Revolution.