In the first of our summer-winter programme of virtual cricket talks author David Townsend will join BBC cricket reporter and commentator Mark Church to talk
- Pitch Publishing are delighted to announce a third series of live virtual cricket talks this summer and autumn. After the resounding success of the lockdown-inspired series of 21 different talks, this summer and autumn will see nine of our new releases being discussed on a Friday night.
- We’re delighted to announce that four of our titles have been longlisted for the prestigious Telegraph Sports Book Awards’ Football Book of the Year.
- Watch this video ad of An A to Z of Sporting Collectibles, a must-have for any sports memorabilia collector.
- Watch this video ad of the stunning 365: The World’s Greatest Football Grounds - featuring 365 of the world's most dazzling and distinctive grounds.
- Watch Michael Calvin's special interactive video Q&A event, hosted by broadcaster Jacqui Oatley MBE, for aspiring sports journalists and broadcasters.
- Pitch Publishing are pleased to announce the acquisition of the English rights to French World Cup winner Olivier Giroud’s autobiography Always Believe, which will be published this autumn.
- Watch this video preview of upcoming title Whose Game Is It Anyway by Michael Calvin, and out this month.